First we got together at Zach and Nae's and colored eggs then hid them in the house because it was to cold outside. Nae made some wonderful roasts, she even made a special crock pot just for me without onions, thanks Nae. I provided the mashed potatoes, and it all turned out really good.
The day before Easter we got together at Rory and Lisa's and colored eggs, then went outside to find them. The funniest part was that one of the kids found a plastic one from last year.
Lisa bought some really good turkey and ham, I made rolls, and Dee brought her famous potato salad. For dessert my mom brought cheese cake. It was all yummy. We let Camrie come out to find eggs early because she's the youngest, and she knew exactly what to do, she busted out the door and ran after all the eggs. It was pretty funny. Next year she'll have to come out with the big kids.
This video is kind of long, but it's cute.
Thanks everyone for all you do.
Jamie started softball this year and she's doing really good. I just love to watch her cause she's so small compared to the rest of the team, they all giggle at how cute she is when she throws the ball or runs the bases in her huge helmet. She just stands out on the field and smiles. She's happy to be involved in something. She gets kind of bored at the practices, but her coach is really good about finding something to entertain her so she's not standing around all practice. Jamie says she starting to really like softball.

1 comment:
How fun!! I didn't know you were making a video. I just thought you were taking pictures.
I'm really glad you guys were able to come over and have fun with us. I know we had a great time.
(Jamie looks so cute with her pink mitt.)
Post a Comment