First - Jamie is doing so good in softball, some days she really loves it and others not so much. I've really gotten some great compliments on how athletic she is, and that's always a joy to hear. Every now and then she hits the ball. She's doing better at not playing in the dirt the whole game, so that's good. We've had to bribe her with a toy from the dollar store though. It makes it that much more fun for her.
Second - Jamie graduated from Pre-school, crazy how time flies. I can't believe I have one girl going into Kindergarten, and my little Camrie starts Pre-school.
Third - Also Jamie. She got bit by something, and it got infected and so her arm swelled up from elbow to wrist. I took pictures of when it was completely swollen, but there not very good, you can't really tell, so I'm just posting the beginning of that fun. We took her to the doctor and they gave her an allergy medicain and that didn't do it, when it kept getting bigger and bigger they gave me an anit-biotic and it started healing right away thank goodness.
Fourth - Daddy (Colby) set up a garden box on the back porch, and that has been his and the girls little project. There having a lot of fun with it. All of our plants are doing really well. Colby let the girls help plant the garden and everything. The girls just love to go out with Colby everyday to water and see how the garden has grown. We've been able to eat some strawberries and rhubarb so far. Also, Daddy had just got done mowing the lawn and needed to take dirt to the back yard for the garden, so the girls got a fun little ride.
Fifth - Grandma Holmes has some dresses made for the girls that turned out so cute and the girls just love them. We let them pick out their favorite fabric and then went to a friend of Nancy's and she made them for us, and did a great job too. Jamie of course picked out leopard print, and Camrie wanted whatever Jamie had. They got to wear them to church on Sunday and they were so excited. We also got a stretchy t-shirt fabric that was pink, brown, and white camo, and they turned out more like pajamas, but there still really cute. The only time I can get them off the girls is when they get dirty and I need to wash them. Thank you Nancy. We love them.
Sixth - Grandma and Grandpa Holmes put a chicken coop in there back yard by the horses, it's all enclosed and the girls just love to hang out in it. We were at their house the other day and I was looking everywhere for them to tell them dinner was ready and sure enough they were out in the chicken coop. I told Nancy it was a great little babysitter. They have a lot of fun with it.
And Last - I like to try new hair do's on the girls, and I wanted to post a couple that turned out cute. Some are really quick and easy and some took me a bit longer.
No comments:
Post a Comment