Tuesday, January 12, 2010

From Christmas to New Years fun.

When I upload pictures lately it just brings up words on my draft, not sure what I did, but now I don't know where the pictures are to write the captions, so I'll just tell about the pictures and then you can look below.
*I have a few updated pictures of Hunter.
*We discovered that our culvert is actually a decent little sledding hill for the girls.
*January first the Holmes family always gets together to shoot clay pigeons and sled and stuff, and we left Hunter in the trailer with Grandpa and they were both asleep. SO CUTE! Ron spilled his Diet Coke and blamed Hunter. haha. Colby and Zach are having a snowball fight with Jamie, and Camrie likes to hang out in the warmth of the trailer.
*Christmas was good. Santa came this year. lol. Hunter is lying on the ground because neither of the girls would hold him. Lovely.
*When I get dressed to workout the girls run to their room and get in their own "workout clothes". They crack me up. I love turbo Jam, "pa pa pa party", and the girls like to attempt to do it. It's hilarious, but they love it.












1 comment:

Sherri said...

Julie, I had to come to your blog because when I saw the name Cambrie on my FB comment, I couldn't remember your little girl's name. But saw it was Camrie! Oh but I can't believe how much your little boy has grow up! He is getting sooo big! All your kids are beautiful! I have been having problems with my blog too when it comes to commenting under the picture...they did something to the feature! Very cute pics though! One day I will get caught up on my blog. I still have Fail Family reunion pics when you first pull it up and nothing more!