Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Wow!! It's been awhile. Ready for this one? It's a dooozy..

I realized today that I haven't posted since August, so I'm updating all at once. In no particular order. I wish I had pictures for all the great times we've had from August until now, but I've been a little lax with my picture taking. I'm glad I at least have these pictures. 


Got to go shooting the day after New Years. Got to roast some hot dogs, shoot some guns, and visit around the campfire. It was a lot of fun.



Uncle Dave, Aunt Cindy, and Melissa joined us this year. We really enjoyed their company.

Showed Melissa how to shoot my 4-10. It's such a great little gun.

Ron was nominated the pigeon thrower. He's just so good at it.

Camrie's 5th birthday!



Camping up Ophir canyon, going for a jeep & four wheeler ride to look for deer.




Camrie left Grandpa with the flowers. haha.. cracked me up. Had to take a picture.



The girls had a lot of fun. Jamie loves shooting her bow and arrows.

Yay for family pictures!!


Colby, Hunter, Jamie, Julie, Camrie, Ron, Nancy, Logan, JaNae, Kiptyn, Zach, Lilly, Abby.

Nancy's family. John, Nancy, Chipper, Afton, Bob (Jimmy)

Barbara & Rust. Colby's cousin Barbara had a beautiful wedding and let us take a ton of family pictures, it was great.

Busy body

Thanks Aunt Cindy for taking so many pictures

Had a blast with this game. Don't know the name of it, but it was so fun.

My Dad dressed up like Grandpa and started going through the junk just like my Grandpa would have. lol. I thought he was going crazy, but it made a couple people teary eyed. It was sweet.

The kiddo's couldn't get enough of the big rocks at the Fail reunion

The kids got bored, so they decorated cups, put flowers in them, then sold them. It was pretty funny. They made some good money.

Aunt Molly made Colby and Me be in the little skit she had planned. I tried to get Colby as messy as possible. It was fun.

We fell over and couldn't get up. I was laughing so hard.


Movie night with popcorn and all at Uncle Earle and Aunt Betty's trailer. Love it.


Jamie is getting so big. First day of school. Seven years old.

Hunter was so mad he couldn't go. Couple more years kiddo.

Cam's first day of school. She was so excited. Last year of pre-school. Five years old.

Camrie is decorating her name tag at school.

Carving pumpkins at Grandma and Grandpa's house.



The girls wanted to taste the pumpkin seeds baked just like in their book, so Grandma toasted them up and added some yummy flavors.

This was our yummy Halloween breakfast. The girls laughed when they saw them. The pancakes are orange.

Mermaid, Spider girl, and Spider man.

They got to go to Grandma and Grandpa's ward party.

My little man turned two. So sad, he's growing up WAY to fast.


Everyone came out for dinner to wish Hunter a Happy Birthday! Thanks!




Jamie's science project from school that didn't goes as planned, but was pretty fun anyway.

We had SO many praying mantises this year. We found out that you shouldn't put them all together in a bucket. They don't like it, or each other very much.

Pile on Daddy

Fun at the Farm. Jamie will ride any way she can, even bareback.

Hunters trying to be a big helper.

Oh Christmas Tree.

Can't take him anywhere.


Jamie with Santa at the Fail Christmas Party, she asked for a king cobra stuffed animal snake, and she got it.

Hunter with Santa. He loved it.

Hunter was so cute when Santa was coming out, he waited so quietly for Santa to call his name.

Camrie with Santa. She asked for a Lalaloopsy doll and got it.

Hunter tried to put on his own tie. What a stud.

Camrie did such a good job at her Christmas program, she knew all the songs.

I told Hunter he needed to get his bum changed and he laid down head first, so I put it on his head, and he let me. It was so funny, he was jumping around and laughing. He made us laugh pretty good.

Here Comes Suzy Snowflake.

Daddy needed Hunter so that he could get on Santa's lap. Must have had something really special to ask Santa for.

Jamie, Hunter, and Cam with Santa at Camrie's preschool.

I got to build the grahm cracker house and Camrie got to decorate it. So much fun.

Just chill'n in the gym.

Whenever the kids see me going downstairs they run to get into workout clothes and they create they're own little workouts. It's cute.

Thanksgiving dinner at Zach and Nae's.

Say cheese!

The girls painting the homemade ornaments for everyone for Christmas. It was so much fun I think we'll have to do it again soon.

Finished product.

Christmas morning. Merry Christmas.

No comments: