HAPPY 9th BIRTHDAY JAMIE
Jamie wanted to have her birthday party at the Tooele Gymnastics Academy. It was SO much fun. I think I may have enjoyed it more then the kids. I was having so much fun jumping around I didn't think to take pictures of the actual gymnastics part of it. The girls started taking classes on Wednesday nights and it's "their favorite sport ever!" They're really enjoying themselves with it. Anyway, great place for birthdays.
BEING CREATIVE
For Easter they got some clay they can mold and then bake and make little figurines. These are their turtles.
| Took this picture right before gymnastics, so they are in their leo's ready to go. |
FUN WITH GRANDPA FAIL
One of the kids favorite things to do when we go to Grandma and Grandpa Fails house is to get Grandpa outside to spin them around on the McDonalds marry-go-round. We've had some great laughs on this thing. 
HAPPY EASTER
This year I didn't want Easter to be horrible for the kids, but at the same time wanted to get more of what we needed instead of wanted. So they got a whole bunch of clothes. Their baskets were full with things like toothbrushes, toothpaste, hair dilly's, books, fruit, and a few things for creating. They got one toy this year, and they all seemed happy. It was great! The best part is that they didn't fight over toys, they didn't have toys laying around, and they just love their ONE toy. It was one of those horses that walks on it's own. Nothing huge. Anyway, it was a great Easter. We worked extra hard to try to concentrate on the true meaning of Easter this year. Camrie had loads of questions and found out the Easter Bunny isn't real. Then wondered about every other fictional character. So that cat's out of the bag. All in all Easter was wonderful.
PAINTING AND FIND EGGS
Lisa was kind enough to invite us over to paint eggs and then do an
Easter egg hunt at her house. The kids loved it. Like always. What kid
doesn't like painting eggs. Lexi was the only one to spill, which isn't
unusual for Lexi. If you have a cup without a lid in her presence she'll
find a way to accidentally knock it over. lol. True story. We brought
some of the fun colored eggs from Ron and Nancy's chickens. Those are my
favorite. It's always fun to see what colors you'll get.
| Hunter, Camrie, Lexi, Jaelynn, Jamie |
| Jaelynn, Jamie, Lexi, Camrie, Jake, Hunter |
SLEEP OVERS
We've had a few cousin sleep overs recently, and I remembered to take pictures. We love our cousins, and it's nice to have them over every once in while to spend more then just the day with them. I'm glad that our kids all get along so well and are the perfect ages for each other.
All the Holmes kids!
| Jamie, Hunter, Abby, Kiptyn, Lilly, Camrie, Logan was the smart one and grabbed the couch. |
Jaelynn & Lexi sleep over
| Ohhh.. so cute! Poor Hunter. lol. |
| Jaelynn, Lexi, Camrie, Jamie. Jamie and Jae were quite the stylists. |
STANSBURY BASKETBALL
The Stansbury Stake teams took 1st and 2nd in the Regional tournament for Tooele County. I was fortunate enough to be on the first place team. Yay Stansbury! I had SO much fun playing with these gals. Good times!

| Heidi, Nellie, Julie, Sher, Corinne, Tina, and Emily |
1 comment:
Basketball..what good memories we had playing together when coaches weren't yelling. Looks like family life is great Jules. Keep posting cause I enjoy reading.
Post a Comment