Friday, September 26, 2008

Circus



We decided to take the girls to the circus this year. We ended up getting a really great deal for seats in one of the suites. We had a pretty nice view of the whole arena. The girls were so excited to see the clowns and acrobats. I think for them, the animals were the highlight of the entire night. The tigers were really fun to watch as they did their tricks. Unfortunately, we missed the elephants, but heard they were cute too.


Grandma was so nice to get each of the girls a cute little souvenir stuffed animal. THANK YOU GRANDMA!!!

3 comments:

Trinbean said...

That sounds like fun!!!! I am so excited to see you have a blog now!!! Yeah

Jodi said...

Yeah your blogging... I love the circus...

Sherri said...

Yea! You are a blogger now! I wish we went to the circus. I thought about getting tickets but then we were SUPPOSE to be in Florida that weekend so I didn't. The Florida thing did not work out and so I am bummed we missed it. Maybe next year! It looks like you had fun!