On Saturday we went up to Soap Stone for my moms birthday and had loads of fun.
Colby, Chad(Chris's brother), Haylee, Kallee, and Jamie all played hide and seek in the woods. It was so funny to see them all running around.
Jamie was so cute, she kept hiding in the same place in the middle of this big pine tree and giggling like, I have the best spot to hide.
The Zoo
Nancy came with us, and Lisa, Jaelynn, and Lexi are the ones that invited us, so thanks a bunch Lisa we had a great time. The girls were so cute running from animal to animal saying, "look at this one, oh wow, look at this one". We got to see the infamous white alligator, but I was a little disappointed that they didn't have a polar bear anymore, and the tigers didn't want to show themselves. If you ask Jamie what she did at the zoo she'd say that she got to ride on a zebra. That was on the carousel, not a real zebra.

We went for a train ride, and Camrie did NOT want to get off, she threw a fit, so you know she had a good time. After we were all done looking at animals we went to the playground. It was so nice to just be able to sit and watch the girls play. Camrie is getting to be a little daredevil, she was climbing the rope wall, and she wandered over to the stairs to the BIG slide and took herself down. It was pretty funny. She didn't want to leave the park either. I was going to chase her up the stairs of the BIG slide, but decided to let her go one more time, and I was laughing so hard because she came down on her belly with the biggest smile. I had to bribe her with a toy to get her to leave. Grandma bought Jamie a giraffe, and Camrie a frog. Thanks Grandma.

We went for a train ride, and Camrie did NOT want to get off, she threw a fit, so you know she had a good time. After we were all done looking at animals we went to the playground. It was so nice to just be able to sit and watch the girls play. Camrie is getting to be a little daredevil, she was climbing the rope wall, and she wandered over to the stairs to the BIG slide and took herself down. It was pretty funny. She didn't want to leave the park either. I was going to chase her up the stairs of the BIG slide, but decided to let her go one more time, and I was laughing so hard because she came down on her belly with the biggest smile. I had to bribe her with a toy to get her to leave. Grandma bought Jamie a giraffe, and Camrie a frog. Thanks Grandma.
4 comments:
Fun Times! I love the pic's of the kids. I especially love the picture of Cam and Jamie at Soap Stone. How cute is that.
Sounds like you have been having a lot of fun lately!!! The pictures say it all. The bobble head made me laugh....I wish I was there to see her walk....
The Zoo! I love the zoo. I was disappointed about the polar bear too. And didn't they used to have lions are am I dreaming. Didn't see them there either!
thats a busy weekend. Camping is a chore in its self. that is a fun weeknd though.. Happy Birthday Aunt Max...
Post a Comment