Colby's 30th Birthday!!
Colby's birthday was yesterday the 21st of October, and we decided to surprise him and take him bowling. Nancy and Ron rented the eight lane bowling alley in the Army Depot, and he had no idea. My mom picked him up to bring him, and when they headed toward Stockton he said, "the only thing this way is the restaurant." By restaurant I mean Stockton Miners Cafe, Ron and Mike Holmes restaurant. Colby figured he was either going up the canyon for a weeny roast, or to the restaurant. I'm sure he would have been okay with either, but we go to those places all the time, so it would have been no biggie for him, then when my mom turned into the Depot he said, "your going the wrong way, you need to keep going straight." Pretty funny!! He had no idea there was even a bowling alley in there. We ordered a bunch of pizzas. I told him he could pick out his cake, but he said to let the girls do it, so Jamie picked out his cake, and it was Strawberry Shortcake. Very cute. I wanted to get him a camo or hunting cake, but they didn't have any. Anyway, the party was a lot of fun, I think everyone really enjoyed themselves. The girls were a hoot. Jamie kept running over to me after every turn and telling me how many pins she knocked down. She'd jump up and down and say, "yes, yes, yes". It was so cute. All the girls were really cute. It was fun to have so many people there, and to be able to bowl with all of my family. Colby really enjoyed it too. He WAS surprised, and he had a good time. Happy 30th birthday old man.I took a ton of pictures, for some reason they were all coming out a little blurry, so hopefully you can all see them okay.















6 comments:
Happy Birthday Colby! Even though Lexie was such a pain, we did have a great time! Jaelynn had a blast and didn't want to leave. She turned out to be a pretty good little bowler. I had to kick it into gear before she kicked my backside.
Anyway, it was great fun and all of your pictures turned out so cute. Good Job!!
Happy Birthday OLD MAN!!! When Julie told me how old you were going to be I was like...."Silly Colby...no way he is going to be 30" you are still such a kid at heart!!! Hope you had a good birthday!! Sorry I didnt come...my kids were tired, I know they would have loved it!!! Thanks for the invite though!!!
We had so much fun last year when we had our little family christmas party there, it is really a cool place!!!
Glad you all had fun!!!
Looked like alot of fun!! Happy Birthday colby!! You guys all look sooo good!!! Love ya!!
Happy Belated Birthday Colby! That sounds so much fun and exciting that we was SO surprised. My hubby won't be turning the big ole' 30 in the next two years. And, I'm planning on throwing a surprise party as well.
Happy Late,Late,Late Birthday... Really Late
Oh it is so fun that you guys can all get together as a family for birthday parties! Looks like you guys had a great time. Happy Birthday (belated)Colby!
Post a Comment