Monday, November 3, 2008

4th pic in 4th folder

Okay, so I've been tagged by Lisa to post the fourth picture from my fourth folder. First I counted to the fourth folder which was folder 2006, then I counted to the next fourth folder, and when I saw what folder it was I just thought oh great, of course. It just happened to be the at hospital 09-06 folder. You know any hospital pictures are going to be just lovely. I figured since we're doing fours I'd just do the fourth picture in that folder, and this is what it was. Grandpa Fail with Camrie when she was born, very cute. I'm not totally excited about me being in the picture after just having a baby, but whatever. The blankets are all on me because I was freezing, so thank goodness I'm covered, and my parents are both smiling and cute, so it's actually a nice picture, it really could have been worse. I don't remember who has been tagged, and I'm trying to remember who has posted a tagged picture already, so sorry if you've been tagged already, but I'm going to tag Liane and Tom, and Traci, and Sheri. Post your fourth picture in your fourth folder, and then tag three people. Have fun.

3 comments:

Snyder-mom said...

OOOhh! For Cute! Look how little Cam is. I know we all think that our own hospital pictures are awful but when you see someone elses it's different. I love that this is your picutre. Fun memories!

Snyder-mom said...

Sorry, sometimes my fingers don't quite listen to my brain. I know it's PICTURE!

Trinbean said...

ohhh cute picture!!!