Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Got our pumpkins!







We went to the pumpkin patch in South Jordan last night, and had a ton of fun. Zach, JaNae, Abbie, Logan, and Lilly where there, and Lisa, Jaelynn, and Lexie came, and I picked up my mom on the way over. So we had a big bunch of people. It was way to cold though. I tried to take some pictures of my girls, and I got a bunch, but they were to interested in everything else to hold still. At the pumpkin patch they also had a few tractors that the kids could climb and sit on, and they had a couple different spots set up with some hay and pumpkins to take pictures at. Jamie and Jaelynn loved the kids corn maze, I think Jamie went through about five times before we finally told her it was time to go. The kids picked out their little pumpkins, and we picked out their big ones. We asked them if it was okay of course. Camrie found a little orange and white pumpkin that she wouldn't put down all evening. It was pretty cute.


Everyone be sure to look at the super cute bows in the girls hair. Lisa made them all. Thank you Lisa.
After the pumpkin patch we went to Chilli's for dinner, the kids had fun, and the food was pretty good.

4 comments:

Trinbean said...

OHHHH MYYYY GOOOOSHHHH I am so FREAKIN amazed at how big Zack and Naes kids are getting....Abby looks sooo much like her dad.....That is such a cute pic!!!!

Jodi said...

Trina totally stole my comment. I am dieing at their kids, and you all looked like you had a flippin blast. Cute bows Lisa you should sell them, I am interested in purchasing a few...3 of every color to be exact.or 6.

Snyder-mom said...

Cute pictures Jules! Thanks for the invite. Even though I wasn't there for very long I still had a great time and so did the girls. Jaelynn loved the corn maze and wants to go there again. :)

Sherri said...

Way cute pics! I love pumpkin pics!