Thursday, July 23, 2009

Going to the beach






I took the girls to one of the beaches that are in Daybreak, thanks to Aunt Kristie who told us all about it and went with us with her kids. Jamie has been asking to go to the beach for um lets see probably about three years now. Whenever she'd say she wanted to go to the beach I always thought it would be forever before we could go to California or something like that, but this little beach was perfect. There was a lot of people at first, but I still didn't think it was too crowded, but the longer we stayed the emptier it got. We almost had the beach to ourselves for about an hour. It was so fun and the girls just loved it.

1 comment:

The Walch Family said...

How fun! I never knew that there was one there. Cool!