Thursday, August 27, 2009

First day of Kindergarten

Today is Jamie's first day of Kindergarten. I had to go in and wake her up at 7:00 this morning. She said she was still tired and I told her she needed to get up and get ready for school, she just smiled and then pulled the cover over her head. I didn't feel to bad about waking her up since she's usually the one waking me up at 7:00 in the morning. She got up ate her breakfast burrito, changed her clothes, got her hair done, brushed her teeth, took a few pictures, then at 7:50 we went in and got Camrie out of bed, had her go potty and put them in the jogging stroller with a nice warm blanket. The bus showed up about 10 after 8:00. It's a good thing we left at 8:00 because it took me five minutes to walk to the bus stop. There were a lot of kids waiting, but looks like Jamie is probably the only Kindergartner taking the bus in our neighborhood. I was glad to see Jolene and KennaRae, a couple of my ward friends waiting with their kids too. I hope Jamie has a super fun day today.

3 comments:

The Walch Family said...

Congrats Jamie! School is so much fun and you will do just GREAT ! What a big girl you are turing into! Have fun at school!

Olsen's said...

She looks so cute! That's great that she was so excited! I worry with my Addi that she will not want to go at all! Very Shy girl.

Deb-t said...

Well how adorable! How is she liking school so far? I hope you are taking it easy...just a few more weeks, right?
I'm glad you found my blog...now I can stalk you on yours, too! I wish I had more time at this dang computer...