Thursday, March 4, 2010
Our garden
Colby wanted to get our garden started, so for a family home evening he and the girls planted some seeds in a little planter that he's going to keep in the garage with lights on it for a few weeks, then when it's warm enough we'll plant them outside. It will be fun to watch them sprout and grow. The girls had a pretty good time. They liked being able to get dirty in the kitchen. At first Jamie didn't want to get her hands dirty, but we told her we'll all wash really good after were done, then she dug right in. Hunter and me just watched, but we had a good time.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Holy cow you guys are motivated over there! I wish I grew up with a green thumb...I know nothing about gardening!
Post a Comment