Tuesday, August 24, 2010

First grade, busy bodies, and Fail reunion

My First grader is getting so big.

Jamie had her first day of 1st grade and loved it.  Her favorite part was recess and lunch. :)  We did have an interesting morning.  I was told her bus would be to the bus stop around 8:30, so we left the house at 8:20 because it's about a 10 minute walk and the bus was rounding the corner, so we had to run pushing the other two in the stroller the whole way.  I couldn't believe Jamie stayed with me.  Luckily the bus driver waited for us. On the way back home I found her lunch box on the ground, so I had to hop in the car and drive to the school and give it to her.  I may as well have taken her to school.  Oh well, she loves the bus.
Hunter being a busy body.  This is one of his favorite places to hang out in the whole house.  Good thing there empty.
Busy Body Boy.
The kids goofing off.  Hunter will stay busy all day if they'll play with him.
All in the toy bucket at the same time.
Fail family reunion.
 I just had to put the mite on him.
Mardi Gra masks
Found out Jamie is pretty good at basketball.  Loooove IT!
Girls playing with the dogs by the stream.
Hunter ate at this make-shift high chair all weekend.
 I had some great helpers.
 The Drive home.

1 comment:

Deb-t said...

Jaime's in first grade?! Holy cow time flies. And Hunter is as cute as ever playing in the cupboards like that. Kids just grow up way too quickly.