So I was going to post a few more Christmas things last month, but it took me so long that my computer froze or it timed out or something, and it's taken me awhile to get back to it. So unfortunately I'm posting Christmas stuff in February.
Camrie had a skit at school that she did SO good in I'm so proud of her. She memorized most of the words to the songs she sang and one of them I'd never even heard before. She sang Jingle Bells and Here Comes Susie Snow Fake. She was really cute.
On Christmas Eve the Holmes clan gets together to exchange gifts, and I got a picture of all the kiddo's in a circle minus Kiptyn. We have a fun bunch of kids.
I love Christmas but I have to say that I'm glad it's over. It's become such a hectic and stressful time of year. I'm glad that this year I tried to concentrate more on Christ then I have in past years. We had a couple great family home evenings that helped us prepare for Christmas. I hope my kids understood that without Christ there would be no Christmas. I'm hoping I can teach my kids that it's not all about gifts, but that it's about Christ giving his life for us, and it's about family, and giving more then receiving.
Merry Christmas!
No comments:
Post a Comment