Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Basement gym, UofU gymnastics, and then some...

So we have a make shift gym downstairs that we workout in often.  While Colby and I stretch we let the kids hang on the bars and play on the rope and they just love it.  A new workout we've been trying is called Crossfit and it has to do with lots of pull-ups, push-ups, plyometrics, heavy weights, circut kind of training.  So far we both really like it, and so do the kids. 






We went to a U of U gymnastics meet with all the Holmes's, and the girls had a ball.  Jamie was disappointed when she found out we were just watching, but after she said she's glad we went because she had a lot of fun.







My cute little 16 month old Hunt Man is getting VERY good at climbing, and getting into everything.  He's getting good at getting what he wants too.  He cracks me up and makes me crazy at the same time.  I can't believe that my little baby is now a toddler.  He's growing up to fast.







Jamie had this front tooth that we could not get her to pull.  It was so gross.  It was like that for about 3 or 4 days, she finally bit into something and it fell out.  I told her it was hanging by a thread and when it came out she was staring at it funny and I asked her why, she said because she couldn't see the yarn. lol.  Took me a second to figure out what she was talking about, then I just laughed and said "you mean thread?" lol. Silly girl.  So as of this moment she has 6 teeth that are out, and loves that everyone calls her Toothless, just like the dragon.



Camrie has been my little poser lately.  You take out the camera and she gets all dramatic. I love it.


I got a play dough recipe from my Aunt Molly and so we had a play dough day.  We made it and played with it and had a great time.  More then a month later and the play dough is still great, but I think we're going to have to make a couple more colors soon.

My beautiful kiddo's.  I love them more then they'll ever know.


I just love this picture.  Hunter just wanted to play by Kiptyn, it was so cute.  I just know they're going to be best buds.

1 comment:

Jewel Allen said...

Hi Julie! Your family is beautiful!! Your gym looks so awesome, no wonder you just do all these flying dunks and all. :-)