Thursday, March 10, 2011

My wonderful kids!!

Jamie just turned seven years old, and is in first grade.  She loves everything about horses, especially riding them.  She also likes dinosaurs and dragons.  Her birthday theme was all about toothless the dragon, from How to train your Dragon (which is perfect considering she's missing 6 teeth right now).  Jamie is a little artist, she's always drawing pictures or creating little master pieces.  She also loves to read, and is on the accelerated reader program at school.  Jamie is a great big sister and is always playing with Camrie and being a little mom for Hunter. Jamie is always helping out with chores around the house.  In April Jamie will be playing softball for her 3rd year in a row.  Jamie is an amazing girl, she's so smart and she's a great example for Camrie and Hunter, and I love her to pieces.

Camrie is four and a half, and is in pre-school, and she is a little princess.  She is very into dress up right now and will change her clothes three or four times a day. She loves to dance around the house and sing with Jamie.  Camrie is starting to enjoy coloring and is getting very creative.  We have a wall full of her beautiful artwork.  Camrie is always excited and willing to help out with the chores during the day.  She's my little helper.  Camrie really looks up to Jamie.  She's almost always attached to her hip, whatever Jamie's doing that's what Cam wants to be doing, they are truly best friends. Camrie is so excited to get to play softball with Jamie for her first time this year.  Camrie is such a delight and always makes me smile or laugh.  I just love that little girl!
Hunter, my little Hunt Man is 17 months old and a bundle of joy.  He is the most cuddly, kissy, huggy child I've had and he loves his Mama.  He is also very curious and is into anything he can be.  If I forget to close a door I know where I can find Hunter.  He's very good at dragging chairs around the house, and when you put the chairs away he'll find a bucket, or a box, or a toy horse, or anything that will make him that much taller.  I love listening to him try to talk.  I can't understand much, but he does say: Mama, Dada, boo, ball, nose, eye, look (or gook), and a few others I can't think of.  I taught him a little sign language and when I hear him say "na", then I know he's probably doing signs behind me so that I'll get him a snack, juice, milk, or more of whatever he just had.  It's so easy to make him laugh or smile, and that just makes us laugh and smile. He has been just a joy and I love him and I love having a boy! 

No comments: