Jamie had a super fun birthday. It was her first "friend" birthday party, and I learned a lot. First, don't have a friend party last for two hours. One maybe even one and a half is okay, but two is just a little to long. Second, only invite a handful of friends. Letting Jamie pass out invites to who ever she wanted and then expecting some not to show doesn't work. I guess kids LOVE parties and WILL show. lol. Anyway, Jamie had a great time. After the friends left we had a laid back party with the family, much less stress. Happy Birthday to my beautiful 7 year old girl. I love you Jamie!!
I picked up a crate of green beans from Bountiful Baskets, so Ron and Nancy came over and showed me how to make Dilly Beans. The kids call them Jelly Beans, but believe me they do NOT taste like Jelly Beans. It was a long evening, but we had great conversation and enjoyed spending the time together, and I learned a thing or two about canning.
Here's a couple fun pictures. Hunter was getting jealous of Jamie and Camrie dressing up, so Jamie helped him out. What a ham.
No comments:
Post a Comment