Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter, Julie's B-day

We had a great time at Hunter Park with the Fail family.  The kids got to play on the playground for a long time, they got to frost some yummy cookies that Aunt Molly brought, and they got to do an Easter Egg Hunt. Very Fun!!
 Camrie, Jamie, Hunter, JaeLynn, and Lexi.






The kids got a few things they needed and a few things they wanted for Easter. The girls got up just after 7:00 and dug right in, so I trudged out of bed to get pictures before they demolished the living room. Hunter didn't wake up until about an hour later, but his face was so cute when he saw the couch and went running for his little wolf.   




On Easter Day we had dinner and an Easter egg hunt at Zach and JaNae's house.  The sand box is ALWAYS a huge hit.  I was glad to be able to get a picture of all the Grandkids plus a couple of other big kids (Colby and Zach).

 Zach, Kiptyn, Lilly, Logan Colby, Hunter, 
Camrie, Abbie, Jamie.



My birthday is ALWAYS a rough day.  Some years I try to ignore it and get past it as soon as I can, but I have family that love me to much to let me forget that it's a day I should celebrate and not mourn. I miss my sister Jamie, and I miss celebrating the day with her.  My mom told me that Jamie is probably up in Heaven celebrating our birthday, and I should be celebrating too, and that she wouldn't want me to be sad on such a special day. We decided we'd call our tears "tears of joy" because we're lucky to have had her in our lives. I'm so lucky that she was chosen to be my twin, and I love her and miss her so much.
Happy 29th Birthday Sis!
 

1 comment:

Stacy said...

Happy Belated Birthday!

You should celebrate your birthday but it is OK to feel bittersweet about it.

I like the cute hats your girls got for Easter.

I have 2 hefty bags of Kaden's clothes for you. I'm planning on visiting baby Jake within the next week or 2 so I will take them to Lisa's.