We drove up to St. George for a two day visit since Afton (Grammy) has a time share up there and we try to go up every year around January/ February. Would have been nice if it was longer, but it was a lot of fun and I'm glad we did. The kids had such a great time. We got to play in the "BIG TUB" (according to Camrie), hot tub for a few hours. We played a few games. JaNae introduced us to a totally awesome rock area that was like a HUGE playground. Ron gave the kids wakie talkies and the kids were laughing, and climbing, and running around having so much fun. I think us adults enjoyed it just as much as the kids. It will be a new activity that we do whenever we go to St. George. I love it!! We got to go out to eat a couple times which was nice since we don't go out much, and we got to visit with some family that we hadn't seen in a while. I love St. George!
 |
| Jamie has a little project at school where she made a Flat Stanley and he goes on lots of fun adventures. We took him to St. George with us, and next he'll be mailed out and can go on more fun adventures with family and friends. It's been cute and fun so far. |
 |
| Loaded up in the Yukon getting ready to head out to St. George. It was a pretty packed car. |
 |
| The kids LOVED being able to stay in a hotel. Hunter decided he wanted to sleep on the floor between our beds, so we set out all of our blankets and extra pillows and he had a cozy little bed and a big grin. |
 |
| Our whole Holmes family was there. The kids loved it. Jamie, Camrie, Lilly, Logan, Abby, Kiptyn, & Hunter. |
 |
| Kiptyn was rubbing green jello everywhere. |
 |
| Hunter ate ice cream better then anything else he tired. |
 |
| Logan, Lilly, Camrie, Jamie, Abby. I love that the girls are old enough to all sit together, and they love it too! |
 |
| Grandma & Grandpa Holmes (Nancy & Ron) |
 |
| Zach & Nae |
 |
| Julie & Colby |
 |
| Jamie w/ Flat Stanley |
 |
| Colby |
 |
| Camrie, Colby, Lilly |
 |
| Lilly, Camrie, Colby, Hunter |
 |
| Hunter, Jamie, Camrie |
 |
| Hunter, Jamie, Camrie |
 |
| It was fun climbing up into all the little nook and crannies. |
 |
| Camrie, Hunter, Jamie, Lilly |
 |
| Jamie, Camrie, Hunter, Colby |
 |
| Don't know if he cared for Colby being so far away. |
 |
| Lilly & Cam |
 |
| Nancy & Ron |
 |
| Say Cheese Hunter! |
 |
| Jamie & Abbie |
 |
| Colby was up on a pretty high cliff. |
 |
| I LOVE LOVE LOVE this picture. I think it's SO precious. Might need to frame it. |
 |
| Don't know if you can see them, but right above the "E" is a handful of people up there. I went up there and it was SCARY! I think it's JaNae, Jamie, Nancy, Logan, Abby, & Zach with Kiptyn on his shoulders Ahhh.. |
 |
| Cam & Hunt Man |
No comments:
Post a Comment