Here are the dream catchers that the kids wanted to make. I think they turned out pretty cute and they seem to like them.
 |
| Camrie, Jamie, Hunter |
 |
| Camrie's, Hunters, Jamie's, and Colby's |
 |
| We're trying out this new chore chart and so far it's going pretty good. The kids like to see how many pins they can get to the other side. Before bed they get 5 cents for each pin that they can move over. |
 |
| The girls chores are: Make bed, brush/floss teeth morning, Homework, Say Prayer, Read, Pick up toys, Dishes, Put clothes away, Brush/Floss teeth evening, Double check house, and two Extra pins. Hunter has, Brush/floss teeth morning and evening, read, make bed, and extras. We're perfecting as we go. I actually changed the pins to the smaller wood ones, and we're going to print out the names and the to do and done, and probably put it on cardboard so that it s not so flimsy. Hopefully this will continue to work for us. |
1 comment:
Such a cute idea! I might have to copy that.
Post a Comment