Thursday, March 1, 2012

The vail is very thin!!


Soo.. I'm sure you can guess the last few weeks have been pretty rough, don't know if it's because it's coming up on Spring, or because my Jamie is turning 8. Probably a mixture of both, but my girls have been bringing up my twin sister Jamie a lot lately. They bring her up every now and then, but lately it's been crazy a lot. Even Colby looks at me like, "why would she say that" kind of looks. This morning at breakfast Cam told me she was sad that Aunt Jamie past away, and whenever she talks about Jamie or heaven she always gets this quivery voice. It's so sweet. Anyway... My sister Deanna let us come to her house and listen to a medium, which was a lot of fun, and very interesting. We asked her all sorts of questions, one was "How do you know when spirits are with you?" She said something along the line of, "when that person pops into your mind out of nowhere, or you think about them a lot it's usually because they're around you". Well, Jamie is in my mind ALL the time, and I like to think she's always with me. If she's always with me and I'm always with my kids, then she's also always with them. I think that could be why they talk about her so much. It's a nice thought. I miss my sister. God be with you till we meet again My Love. 


1 comment:

Beck said...

Hi Julie- I was trying to find your email address on Facebook and stumbled upon your blog. Very cute! I loved this post of yours. I've had a few experiences with my kids and the "angels" around them, so I believe too! Also, read The Message by Lance Richardson. Changed my life! You would love it. It's about a man who had a near-death experience and he learned that our deceased loved ones are always around acting as our guardians.