Just before Christmas we got together with some friends in our ward for a little Christmas party. Can I just say I had sooo much fun. Michelle and Todd were the hosts and they did such a good job. Todd is a chef and boy can he cook. He made an amazing three course meal, AND we got to use their fine china. Woo Hoo. After every ones belly's were stuffed to the rim we went downstairs and played a gift exchange game, and then we played Guestures. I haven't laughed that hard in so long. Everyone was so funny. We played boys against girls, and it's not hard to figure out who won... The girls of course. On Sunday Hilary even wrote our ending score on the chalk board in Sunday school, it was only for a second, but it was pretty funny. After we totally whooped up on the boys we went back upstairs for some yummy dessert. What a fun night. Thanks Michelle and Todd for such a great little get together.
No comments:
Post a Comment