Saturday, December 20, 2008

Fail Family Christmas Party


The Fail Christmas party was a lot of fun, it was pretty hectic, but then it always is. It's nice to have the girls old enough to not have to worry about them so much. When we got to the party Jodi's little girls Madison and Morgan clung to Camrie, and she went off with them, and Jamie ran in her own direction. The church is like a really big play pen. You know your kids are in it somewhere. Morgan and Madison with Camrie. Dinner was good, lots of soups to choose from, and I'm so glad there were rolls with meat and cheese because that's what my girls ate the best. The kids table is sure cute and the kids will actually sit at it.
Santa came and all the kids sat on the floor waiting for their names to be called. Camrie sat with the kids for a half a second, and then she ran to Aunt Nana's lap and didn't want to sit as close as the other kids were sitting. I didn't think I was going to get her on his lap, but she did pretty good. She really wanted her little bag of treats. Jamie was funny, she was getting so bored because her name was toward the bottom of the bag, but she just sat and waited. Kevin and me were talking about how all those little kids used to be us around Santa's feet, and now it's all of our little ones. Time flies.Cam and Aunt Nana.All the kids waiting for their name to be called so they can sit on Santa lap. Jamie being bored. Ha ha classic.Jamie and SantaCamrie and Santa. Yay, she got her bag of goodies.
Haylee, Jaelynn, Deanna, Kallee.Jaelynn, Lexi Lou.I only got a couple pics of Colby and this is the only one that really turned out, so I decided to post it. He didn't really seem in the mood to be at a Christmas party, but I'm glad he was there After all the kids were done, most of the girl cousins got a picture with Santa, and I'm sure he was just loving it. Hopefully I spell every ones names right: Shante, Traci, Trina, Nicki, Tori, Wendy, Lisa, Jodi, Jen, Julie, Kristie, Holly, Deanna, Becky, Santa, Jana, Liz, Kelly, Sherri, Rachael, Angela, Krissy.

Everyone was so funny taking pictures and trying to get kids to look at them. Jodie was making me laugh when she was trying to get Camrie to look over at my mom. She was jumping up and down clapping and screaming. I heard someone tell her, "you got Julie to smile". What a hoot.

The gift exchange was a little different this year, the gifts were all nice, but everyone just seemed a little out of it. I guess until Jared tried to take my moms pillow, then she took Aunt Elanas pillow, then Aunt Elana took Jareds pillow, then back to my mom when she decided to get something else, that was pretty funny.

All in all it was a good party. It's always fun to see family, and get to visit with them, and to see how big every ones kids are getting.

The Christmas party was on the 19th, which is also Lisa's birthday. I feel so bad, but I never got to tell Lisa happy birthday, so Happy Birthday Lisa.


I hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas.

No comments: