
The last few years we've kind of made a tradition of going shooting on New Years Day. We gather up pretty much anyone that wants to go and head up to Horseshoe springs and shoot at clay pigeons. We play a game Chris calls Annie Oakley. Everyone lines up and the first person shoots at the clay pigeon and if they miss the second person can shoot and if they hit it they get the first person out, and so on and so forth. There were a couple of times that three people would shoot and miss and the fourth person would hit it and get them all out. It was hilarious. Colby and I brought up our trailer so that the kids would have a warm place to go if they got too cold, or if they got bored outside and wanted to be inside. At one point the trailer was full of a bunch of little girls that were very hyper. Luckily it wasn't too cold so they spent most of their time outside, except for Camrie and Lily, they liked the trailer, and we liked them in there. Thanks to everyone that took turns in the trailer with the kids. Nancy helped the kids build little snow men. I know Jamie really had a good time. Colby got his little camping grill set up and we had some hot chocolate, hot dogs and sandwiches for lunch. All in all I think it was a pretty good little get together. Everyone seemed to have fun, and they all say we need to do it more often, and I agree. It was fun.

One of Russ's little girls, Abby, and Jamie.

Nancy helping Abby and Jamie build a silly snowman.

Abby and Jamie.

Roll'n, roll'n, roll'n.

Colby and me. Thanks Dee for taking some pictures.

This picture makes me laugh. It was mine and Chad's turn to shoot and I missed and Chad missed and up at the front of the line out of nowhere we here a shot and Chris got a shot off and hit the clay pigeon and knocked us both out. Sad, but very funny. Chris was pretty excited about that. A game or two later, it happened to him also, and it was JaNae that got everyone out. That was hilarious. Boo ya!

Russ, Ron, Colby, Colton, Uncle John (I think), Chris, Chad, JaNae.

Ron, and my honey.. Colby.


Me, Russ, Colby, Chad, Colton, Chris, JaNae.

After the games when everyone was getting ready to pack up I got to shoot a little without all the pressure. Colby backed me up.
NEW YEARS EVE!
I just wanted to add a few pics from New Years Eve. We spent this years New Years Eve at Ron and Nancy's restaurant. It was fun, especially for the kids, they just loved it.

Abby and Jamie

Abby Jamie and Logan.

Camrie kid... who can resist that smile?

Afton and Nancy

Logan, Jamie, and Abby singing in the microphone.

Camrie and Lilly dancing with all the little kids.

Jamie and Abby wishing everyone a Happy New Year.

Zach, Lilly, Colby and Camrie watching the pinata.

If you know me you know I like ketchup on everything... Don't worry I'm really not drinking it.

Zach, and Colby laughing at Lilly's messy face.

If he keeps blowing it might make a sound.

Jamie hitting the pinata.

Jamie a Logan getting as much sugar as they can over at the fondue section.

Ron and Nancy... unfortunately the place was swamped the first of the night so Ron and Nancy ended up helping the staff for awhile.
We all still had fun though.
2 comments:
Okay guys! We want to go with you next year. We bought David a shot gun for Christmas this year. We actually went shooting last Saturday with some friends. Those dang Pigeons. I can't hit a one!
Hi, Julie! I'm here! By the way, that hair blog that I was telling you about is called "Hair Today" and has a link over on the right hand side of my blog. Have fun reading back at all of her old blogs, she's been doing it forever!
Post a Comment