Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Little Camrie


I'm so excited, I got this ebook from my friend about potty training in three days and I read it and did it and Camrie did such a great job. I've tried to start potty training her in the past, but she just didn't get it, so I did what the book said and at the end of day two it just clicked for her. She's had a few accidents still, and I'm sure there will be more, and we have to wake her up at night if we want her bed dry, but she's doing so great and I'm so proud of her. Where on the right track, and it's not taking me 11 months like it took me for Jamie.

Camrie runs up to me and says "mama potty" then runs for the bathroom, she's such a good girl. When I ask her where pee pees goes she says, "In the toilet..... not in panties", It's so cute I love it. Yay Camrie!! The school I want her to go to won't let kids in that aren't potty trained, so that's a big plus to it, I'll get to sign her up for pre-school.
She's done such a good job, I'm so proud of her.

4 comments:

The Walch Family said...

Great Job Camrie !!! Way to go !!!

Lerdahl family said...

I NEED THAT BOOK! Ha! Ha!
K, but seriously, pass the info! LOL

Snyder-mom said...

Yay Cam!! I have to say it IS so adorable when she says "I wearing BIG GIRL panties!" What a DOLL!

We'll have to try the same thing with Lexie. Be sure to pass it along to me too.

Jolene Mulford said...

Now I will send over Adela and you can help her!!! Travis was driving every time we went to West Valley this weekend so that explains the speed demon!! Oh just kidding!! If it was Friday it was me, if it was Saturday it was Travis. I was late!