We had a good Easter this year. The kids run right out of their bedroom and start getting into things without waking us up first, so I decided in case we weren't up yet the Easter Bunny would hide it this year. Jamie came out of her room with a smug look and said, "I thought today was Easter". I had to laugh. I told her the Easter Bunny decided to hide it this year so they'd have more fun. They ran around the house looking in every room and Jamie saw a carrot on the ground by the laundry room and said, "I bet this is a clue". Smart girl. Their Easter was in the laundry room and Jamie and Camrie both were way excited. The girls got to color eggs with the Holmes family and the Fail family. We had a lot of fun and enjoyed being with family. HAPPY EASTER!!
My sister Lisa has those, she's had them for a few years, I'm not really sure where she got them, but they really are useful, I'll have to ask her for you.
2 comments:
I feel bad because we usually hide the kids' Easter baskets but we didn't this year. They are getting too old, anyway (aside from Rendon!).
I would love to know where I can get those cool Egg holders in the fourth picture down. Very cute!
My sister Lisa has those, she's had them for a few years, I'm not really sure where she got them, but they really are useful, I'll have to ask her for you.
Post a Comment